The safety of our students, team members and visitors is our priority. So here are some of the changes we've made to keep you safe while you're on our campuses.
- We will be returning on the basis of a 2m social distancing rule to protect the health and safety of our students and our team.
- Everybody needs to wear a face covering at all times unless you have a medical reason why you can't wear one.
- We've installed hand sanitisation stations throughout our campuses. Everybody needs to wash their hands regularly to protect themselves and others.
- We're getting our campuses and communal building areas cleaned daily.
- Buildings occupied by Northcoders are operating one-way systems where possible.
- You won't be required to come into the lecture room for lectures – you can enjoy them from the comfort of your computer in the main campus, or from home if you so choose.
- Your meetings with your mentor will be socially distanced, and we can arrange for you to have your mentor meeting remotely if you choose (even if you're both on campus!)
- We may ask students to register your attendance in the morning so that we can comply with track and trace, should we need to.
- The kitchen areas won't be in use. If you're a student, we as you to bring your own crockery, cutlery and food, keep these in your area and take them with you at the end of the day.
- Anybody with symptoms of coronavirus will have to leave campus straight away, and self-isolate in accordance with the government's guidelines.
Ultimately, nothing is more important than keeping our people safe – we thank you for doing your part during this difficult time.